Kennedy Services https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63428/logos/sm-logo-200x200.png http://www.kennedy-services.com http://www.kennedy-services.com USD 52000 62400 YEAR true
Owings Mills, MD 21117 US
Posted: 06/04/23 2023-04-28 2025-06-23 Employment Type: Full-time Job Category: Industrial Job Number: 106054 Pay Rate: $52,000 - $62,400
- Meets production timelines by using available spray equipment to produce Architectural Grade paint and coating finishes to steel, aluminum, plastic and other materials used in the manufacturing of Interior and Exterior Signs
- Mixes and matches paint colors with to conform to formulas, preparations, top coatings and paint curing times.
- Documents the formulas and materials used to complete all jobs.
- Spray test panels for each new project to ensure color match.
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering approved inventory levels of paint, painting supplies, personal equipment, and paint booths parts and supplies.
- Adheres to all regulatory compliance guidelines for hazardous waste disposal.
- Assists in Quality Control - confirms signage paint and paint colors conforms to work order specifications
- Works independently or as part of the overall production team.
- Works overtime and weekends as occasionally needed.
- Maintains a clean, orderly and organized spray booth and work area.
- Complies with and support all ASI safety rules, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Performs other duties as required to successfully meet the needs of the business.
- Leaves work area clean
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience working as a spray painter.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- In-depth knowledge of paint mixing and spraying techniques.
- Ability to see subtle color differences.
- Experience with breathing masks and protective clothing.
- Ability to work with acid and harsh chemicals.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
Meet Your Recruiter
Amateur house flipper and DIY enthusiast. Always planning my next vacation destination. Proud Dallas Cowboys fan. I enjoy getting to know people and finding the right career for them.