Sabillasville, MD 21780 US
- Prepares food items such as vegetables, salads, meats and beverages by baking, frying, broiling, steaming and mixing in accordance with recipes and dietetic guidelines;
- Applies food service principles and methods related to food handling, proper food storage and temperature control;
- Operates kitchen equipment and appliances, such as mixers, cookers, ovens, stoves, toasters, coffee urns, microwaves and related equipment;
- Cleans and maintains utensils and work area in accordance with applicable safety and sanitary standards;
- Protects equipment, utensils, food and other items from contamination, spoilage and pilferage;
- Keeps records of supplies used and number of persons served;
- May train, assign and review the work of Dietary Workers or Food Service Assistants in cooking techniques;
- Performs other related duties.
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Baltimore. If I’m not at an Orioles, Ravens, or Wizards game, I’m probably at home cheering for them. I truly believe opportunity is all anyone needs to succeed – just like Kennedy services did for me. As a Project Manager, I enjoy giving the people of Maryland an opportunity to grow as an employee and a person.