Baltimore, MD 21202 US
A government entity is looking for a detail-oriented accounting professional to assist its accounting department. The Payroll Administrator will assist with bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Assist with bi-weekly payroll processing, on demand payment processing; creation and reconciliation of ADP tax file, funding of tax payments, creation of direct deposit files, etc.
- Coordinates processing of various payments, including the formatting of excel worksheets for upload into payroll system.
- Upload of Credit Union file with new deduction amounts to employee records; creation of file with deduction withheld and upload to credit union.
- Responsible for ensuring City and Nationwide retirement contributions are withheld, reported and remitted correctly.
- Responsible for running GL programs and reports.
- Responsible for pulling records and or reports for audits.
- Reviews funding documents and or repayments, ensuring accuracy.
- Performs and promotes all activities in compliance with the equal employment and nondiscrimination policies; follows federal and state laws, school board’s policies and professional standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CIS or related field preferred.
- Certified Payroll Practitioner with the American Payroll Association.
- Minimum of 7 years of payroll experience. Three years of experience supervising employees.
Meet Your Recruiter
Amateur house flipper and DIY enthusiast. Always planning my next vacation destination. Proud Dallas Cowboys fan. I enjoy getting to know people and finding the right career for them.