Kennedy Services https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63428/logos/sm-logo-200x200.png http://www.kennedy-services.com http://www.kennedy-services.com USD 18 20 HOUR true
Baltimore, MD 21237 US
Posted: 03/29/23 2022-12-23 2099-12-31 Employment Type: Full-time Job Category: Industrial Job Number: 105736 Pay Rate: $18-$20/hr
A major heavy equipment dealer has immediate career opportunities for detail-oriented workers to support their parts department. Parts Associates will be responsible for efficiently handling and controlling parts orders, inventory, shipping and receiving, and pick up and delivery of stock. This opportunity offers competitive pay, a benefits package, 401k, and paid time off.
- Greet customers and provide customer assistance by responding to inquiries, evaluating customer needs, and providing price quotes as appropriate.
- Maintain a high degree of proficiency concerning the industry to instill customer confidence, assurance, and satisfaction with parts service
- Diplomatically handle customer complaints in a friendly, pleasing, and personal manner.
- Always report any situation which may require supervisory attention.
- Identify appropriate part numbers, recommend and sell related items as a service and as requested by customers or the service department.
- Refer to computer and various dealer catalogs to determine parts and supply availability, and place special parts orders as needed.
- Operate computer to input, retrieve and view parts inventory data for incoming deliveries, sales, and service department usage.
- Source and order parts and supplies from local part stores to fulfill emergency orders.
- Ensure that reference materials, catalogs, and price books are current (Manual & Electronic) and accessible and readable.
- Make sure that promise of delivery is completed. Advise customer of any known delays.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly manner, always keeping safety and security in mind. Report deficiencies as necessary
- Individuals must comply with all safety policies and have the ability to lift and move up to 70 lbs.
- Increase knowledge of business trade through meetings, training, and classes available for advancement.
- Cooperate with other company personnel to assist with parts information as required
- Make yourself available for overtime, understanding that the equipment repair business may call for it from time to time.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Amateur house flipper and DIY enthusiast. Always planning my next vacation destination. Proud Dallas Cowboys fan. I enjoy getting to know people and finding the right career for them.