Certified Athletic Trainer
Mason City, IA 50401 US
This position will require traveling to sites throughout the Iowa area to provide on-site services to a utility. Each morning the Program Manager will report to a service center for Warm-Up follow-up, Personal Program follow-up and education delivery. The Program Manager will then travel into the field to perform ergonomic observations.
They will need to work flexible hours including early mornings somedays to work with 3rd shift employees and other days be able to work later into the evening to work with 2nd shift employees.
The client has been a leader in workplace injury prevention for nearly 20 years. We currently service clients throughout the United States in a variety of industries. The client employs health care providers who are passionate about serving others to help them achieve healthier, injury-free lives. Our goal is to create a culture of safety and wellness in the workplace that translates to more fulfilling lives outside of the workplace.
The client is seeking a Prevention Program Manager to support our growing team. You will be responsible for providing injury prevention solutions to the industrial clients that we serve. Your background in healthcare, sports medicine or exercise will be key to providing these solutions.
We are looking for motivated, professional and outgoing self-starters with a passion to serve others. This role requires the ability to work with a team and autonomously to deliver value to our clients. You will have regular interactions with client management, operations supervisors, safety teams, occupational health professionals and the internal team. Upon hiring, you will receive a robust training to enhance the skills needed to provide our injury prevention solutions.
- Provide coaching on health-related issues to help participants decrease likelihood of injury, optimize movement, and achieve personal wellness goals. Coaching may include soft tissue management for physical issues, nutrition recommendations, fitness and early intervention options, etc.
- Present education to individuals and groups regarding injury prevention, biomechanics and health or wellness topics.
- Perform job task evaluations to identify and mitigate for injury risks.
- Provide on-site incident triage services for employees that report a potential injury to management. (Client depending)
- Develop rapport and trust with client employees, field supervisors and mid-level management.
- Deliver regular program updates to internal supervisor and client management.
- Competitive Pay
- Signing Bonus
- 401K matching
- Annual CEU reimbursement
- Hands-on training approach, whether remote or in-person
- More normalized schedule & high degree of autonomy
- Opportunities for advancement
- Bachelor’s Degree in health, wellness or exercise related field (e.g., Exercise Science, Athletic Training, Kinesiotherapy, Nutrition, Health Promotions or Allied Health equivalent) is preferred.
- Proper certification/licensure at time of employment (e.g., certified Athletic Trainer, Kinesiologist, Exercise Physiologist, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant or similar)
- Client service experience preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Amateur house flipper and DIY enthusiast. Always planning my next vacation destination. Proud Dallas Cowboys fan. I enjoy getting to know people and finding the right career for them.