Call Center Supervisor
Hunt Valley, MD 21030 US
IMMEDIATE career opportunity for a customer service expert to manage a department of a major call center facility in Hunt Valley. The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Trains, develops, and motivates the staff in strategies and techniques, the use of the production system, applicable laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Assists in setting individual and group service goals in accordance with company profit objectives.
- Using various reports and statistics regularly monitors and evaluates individual and group performance toward the achievement of quotas and goals; takes remedial action as necessary.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Handles unresolved consumer complaints.
- Assists management with recommended personnel actions such as hiring, promotions, transfers, merit increases, performance appraisal, and disciplinary action.
- Completes account reviews daily.
- Monitors customer service representative calls daily and makes necessary adjustments based on volumes and staff productivity.
- Spends 25% to 50% of their time taking calls as a customer service representative.
- Acts as a backup to customer service representatives when positions are vacant, or volumes dictate.
- May interact by phone, written communication, or in-person with clients.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- College studies or degree is a plus.
- Two or more year’s progressive experience in receivables management and/or customer service required.
- Experience as a team lead or 2-3 years of Supervisor experience.