Area Aftermarket Manager
Queen Anne, MD 21657 US
• Creates annual Services and Parts department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization's financial and operational goals for the locations within their region.
• Works with Corporate Aftermarket Manager, fellow Regional Aftermarket Managers and Marketing to develop an Aftermarket sales and marketing plan.
• Leads the execution of Aftermarket marketing plan and sales tactics, monitors regularly to ensure achievement of organizational goals.
• Develops, communicates, enforces, and monitors effective Service and Parts department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Identify and drive continuous service and parts process improvements.
• Identify new opportunities and develop actionable plans to grow service and parts sales.
• Identify and improve operational effectiveness of facilities mobile vehicles and other assets.
• Prepares and analyzes Service department reports; uses date to help drive improvement and growth.
• Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for Service and Parts employees.
• Resource for Service and Parts to help resolve work order issues and customer complaints.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management and support resources with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Ensure that company's reputation and image in the community is consistent with company Core Values.
• Responsible for delivering high level customer experience.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
• 5+ years of experience in Service and/or Parts department operations with emphasis on Service.
• Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office, Google and internet based functions.
• Strong communication skills with customers and direct reports.
• Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups.
• Ability to lead teams and hold people accountable.
• Familiar with both our and competitors products.
• Strong understanding of financial principles relative to Service and Parts department operations.
• Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
Meet Your Recruiter
Amateur house flipper and DIY enthusiast. Always planning my next vacation destination. Proud Dallas Cowboys fan. I enjoy getting to know people and finding the right career for them.