Christiana, DE 19702 US
A reputable life safety company specializing in design, installation, inspection, and repair has an immediate career opportunity for an Alarm Technician to support their efforts in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and Maryland. The Alarm Technician will be responsible for the testing, inspection, programming, basic repair, and maintenance of fire alarm systems. Ideal candidates will have extensive knowledge of fire sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, kitchen suppression systems, portable fire extinguishers, special hazard systems, security, surveillance and monitoring, nurse call systems, and patient wandering systems.
- Install and service alarm systems
- Conduct acceptance tests of newly installed or retrofitted systems
- Install all materials associated with alarm systems, such as control panels, modules, conduits, wires, and intrusion switches
- Keep paperwork and reports up to date
- Perform final system testing
- Perform final system acceptance test
- Maintain and provide As-Builts prints upon completion of the project
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Amateur house flipper and DIY enthusiast. Always planning my next vacation destination. Proud Dallas Cowboys fan. I enjoy getting to know people and finding the right career for them.