Saint Charles, MD 20602 US
- Greet customers and provide customer assistance by responding to inquiries, evaluating customer needs, and providing price quotes as appropriate.
- Maintain a high degree of proficiency concerning the industry to instill customer confidence, assurance, and satisfaction with parts service
- Diplomatically handle customer complaints in a friendly, pleasing, and personal manner.
- Always report any situation which may require supervisory attention.
- Identify appropriate part numbers, recommend and sell related items as a service and as requested by customers or the service department.
- Refer to computer and various dealer catalogs to determine parts and supply availability, and place special parts orders as needed.
- Operate computer to input, retrieve and view parts inventory data for incoming deliveries, sales, and service department usage.
- Source and order parts and supplies from local part stores to fulfill emergency orders.
- Ensure that reference materials, catalogs, and price books are current (Manual & Electronic) and accessible and readable.
- Make sure that promise of delivery is completed. Advise customer of any known delays.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly manner, always keeping safety and security in mind. Report deficiencies as necessary
- Individuals must comply with all safety policies and have the ability to lift and move up to 70 lbs.
- Increase knowledge of business trade through meetings, training, and classes available for advancement.
- Cooperate with other company personnel to assist with parts information as required
- Make yourself available for overtime, understanding that the equipment repair business may call for it from time to time.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Amateur house flipper and DIY enthusiast. Always planning my next vacation destination. Proud Dallas Cowboys fan. I enjoy getting to know people and finding the right career for them.