Chicago, IL 60604 US
- Use manual and automated dialing to contact delinquent account holders from across the country by telephone (averaging about 200 outbound calls a day)
- Request for payment of the outstanding balance in full or create alternative payment plans for the delinquent account holder if they cannot pay the outstanding balance in full
- Negotiate with customers to arrive at the best resolution for the client and the company by using compassion, empathy, and respect
- Process payments using check by phone, credit/debit cards, Western Union, or offer the customer the ability to mail in payments
- Follow up with account holders on their established payment plans and recommend what further action should be taken for account holders who default on their payment plans
- Toggling in and out of different client systems to locate customer accounts and document all collections activities
- Treat each call center team member courteously and help one another achieve your team’s goals by being a professional and using strong work ethics
- Previous collections experience or a minimum of two years of customer service experience in a call center environment
Collectors earn uncapped commission after meeting base goal.
Meet Your Recruiter
Pittsburgh born and raised, and a huge sports fan. I love the outdoors, motorcycles, and traveling around the world. Extremely passionate about building strong relationships with people and helping them discover good careers.