Call Center Representative
Nottingham, MD 21236 US
- Assist candidates (via phone calls, emails, and scanned applications) with certification/testing process from registration to test delivery.
- Answer calls within management standards, consistently deliver quality call handling and meet established metric goals.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic to Intermediate computer software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to empathize
- Exhibit professionalism during all interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Must complete full three weeks of training with no absences
- 1 year of customer service experience (call center, retail, restaurant, etc.)
Meet Your Recruiter
Pittsburgh born and raised, and a huge sports fan. I love the outdoors, motorcycles, and traveling around the world. Extremely passionate about building strong relationships with people and helping them discover good careers.