Call Center Representative
Hunt Valley, MD 21030 US
Immediate need for customer service professionals to support higher education institutions! Call Center Representative will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, with possible overtime available. The position starts onsite in Hunt Valley, but will transition to remote work after a probationary period is met.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Type and complete data entry based on conversations with customers.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to type with correct spelling and grammar
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills