Call Center Manager
Cockeysville, MD 21030 US
IMMEDIATE career opportunity for a customer service expert to manage a department of a major call center facility in Hunt Valley. The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day and long-term operations and production levels of the assigned department. This position will be responsible for building and developing a strong team of customer service representatives.
- Trains, develops, and motivates the department staff on strategies and techniques, applicable laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Sets individual and group goals in accordance with Company objectives.
- Using various reports and statistics, regularly monitors and evaluates individual and group performance toward achievement of goals; makes adjustments in goal attainment strategies.
- Takes appropriate disciplinary action as necessary.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems.
- Performs personnel actions such as hiring, promotions, transfers, merit increases, and performance appraisals.
- Works the account review file daily.
- Analyzes past and present call patterns and volumes to determine future staffing levels. Works with Director of Quality Assurance to recruit needed staff.
- Acts as a backup, when needed, to customer service representatives to assist when call volume dictates.
- Throughout the day, monitors call volume in each queue to determine if any adjustments in staffing are needed.
- On a timely basis, proactively communicates with assigned client staff to ensure the best possible business relationship with client.
- Associate or bachelor degree desirable.
- Supervisory experience in customer service and/or call center environment is required.
- One year of management/supervisory experience is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Pittsburgh born and raised, and a huge sports fan. I love the outdoors, motorcycles, and traveling around the world. Extremely passionate about building strong relationships with people and helping them discover good careers.